LJ Hooker Werribee | Hoppers Crossing presents 320/45 Victoria Parade, Collingwood. Working or studying in the city? This glowing open plan studio apartment is conveniently situated within minutes of local amenities, the with added improvements to the property this is one you will not want to miss out on!
- Conventionally fully furnished, including a brand-new front loader washing machine – no more shared laundry! Just bring your bed linen, bath towels and toothbrush.
- A deep clean of walls, cupboards and fixtures has made it extremely COVID-safe.
- The property has been fitted with brand new venetian blinds offering a great deal of privacy from adjoining apartment blocks, whilst allowing tenants to adjust sunlight into the apartment.
- Secure entrances are available directly off Victoria Parade or from the rear entrance at Mason Rd.
- Water & Power bills are included in rent making it one of the most affordable properties within the building complex.
- 24-hour emergency call out through the Building Management hotline
With an ideal location close to boutique shopping around some of Melbourne's iconic streets, easy access to cafes and restaurants, leisurely walk to Fitzroy Garden and onto Melbourne's cultural precinct, theatres, bars and clubs and a vibrant shopping at the famous Victoria Markets.
The complex is to near the hospital and university leaning precincts, the Eye & Ear and St Vincent hospitals, Melbourne, RMIT and ACU Universities - This apartment will not last for long.
The property is within walking distance to public transport, tram and bus stops right outside the complex.