Private Inspections available:
Wednesdays, Between 12:00pm to 3:30pm
Thursdays, Between 3:30pm - 5:30pm
LJ Hooker presents G03/771 Toorak Road, Hawthorn East. This ground floor stunning apartment is situated in one of Melbourne's most desirable suburbs in the brand new Brasshouse apartments, architecturally designed by award-winning Rothelowman.
- Two bedrooms on offer with build in robes, with the bedroom 1 offering access to the courtyard, while bedroom 2 offers access to the semi ensuite with large shower.
- Separate guest bathroom to accommodate guests or the occupier of the second bedroom.
- Modern kitchen with 900mm stainless steel cooking appliances, integrated dishwasher and fridge, and gorgeous brass features to complement the building architectural style.
- Open plan living space that opens out onto the courtyard through sliding doors.
- Good sized courtyard/balcony that is accessible through the main bedroom (bedroom 1) and living area.
- Complete with luxury features including secure parking space, timber flooring to entrance, kitchen, meals/dining and living area, carpet in bedrooms 1 and 2, tiles in bathrooms, heating and cooling, European laundry, and lots more!
Located only 8kms from the CBD, Brasshouse is just a short walk to Tooronga Village, with convenient public transport via the nearby Tooronga railway station or trams along Burke Road and Glenferrie Road. Travelling to the city is a breeze with the M1 freeway entrance approx 300m away that provides direct access to the city by car.
Note. All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the owner or agent. Images are used for illustrative purposes only and are not indicative of the apartment and do not denote the floor plan of the property.